Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have an Apple iPod classic, I nought a set of Bluetooth in

Customer Question

I have an Apple iPod classic, I nought a set of Bluetooth in ear head phones, but the iPod is not compatable. Is there any way in which ican get the Bluetooth in ear phones to work with, my classic iPod. Thank you.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Unfortunately not directly since the iPod classics do not have blue tooth capabilities. You can however use a blue tooth transmitter connected to the headphone port to use blue tooth headphones. Here is an example of what I mean: Click Here The iPod should see it as headphones and then it should transmit the sound over blue tooth. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did not receive the bluetooth yet, when I get the item ,il let you know if it's works. I'm sure it will, thank you, Michael byrne

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Take all the time you need.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still not received the Bluetooth item, to make my Apple iPod ,to hear if it works when I get the Bluetooth item, il inform you , michael Byrne.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Take your time Mike if you got an email you can ignore them, they are automated I have no way of turning them off and this site forces me to be the last to reply on the page.
.