Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

when I switch on my TV VIERA I keep loosing my picture. In

when I switch on my TV VIERA I keep loosing my picture. In the left corner is EC/AV1 .I can press TV input and picture comes back but picture flashes on and off until eventually it stays on . Can you help. Been like this 4 days since the weather turned cold. Thankyou
, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the complete model number off of TV in question?
- Also, how old it is and what video devices/ sources are connected to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model TX - P37X10B Iv had it about 5years .But its not doing it now.Do you think it was the cold weather affecting my signal.Thankyou Marlene Graves

Marlene,
Yes, it could be cold weather affect or weak/ failing capacitors on power supply board problem or satellite box internal issue (if any hooked to TV signals) so please unplug TV and satellite/ cable box power cords from wall socket minutes to reset, replug back in and check.
Please reply back if problem reoccurs, I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website work.
Regards,
Shahid.