Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

when I switch on my TV VIERA I keep loosing my picture. In

when I switch on my TV VIERA I keep loosing my picture. In the left corner is EC/AV1 .I can press TV input and picture comes back but picture flashes on and off until eventually it stays on . Can you help. Been like this 4 days since the weather turned cold. Thankyou
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the complete model number off of TV in question?
- Also, how old it is and what video devices/ sources are connected to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

model TX - P37X10B Iv had it about 5years .But its not doing it now.Do you think it was the cold weather affecting my signal.Thankyou Marlene Graves

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Marlene,
Yes, it could be cold weather affect or weak/ failing capacitors on power supply board problem or satellite box internal issue (if any hooked to TV signals) so please unplug TV and satellite/ cable box power cords from wall socket minutes to reset, replug back in and check.
Please reply back if problem reoccurs, I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website work.
Regards,
Shahid.