Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Which wireless LAN adapter do I need UE37D5520 RKXXU

Which wireless LAN adapter do I need for my UE37D5520 RKXXU Smart TV? I have a WIS12ABGNX LAN adapter but when I try to set up the Smart TV facilty I get a message telling me to fit a LAN adapter.
Gordon
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
-Is it first time you are trying to connect the TV to router/ internet OR was it working fine before with same LAN adapter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is the first time attempting to set up my Samsung Smart TV. My Sony Smart TV works fine after pressing the router button. The message on the Samsung is telling me to fit a LAN adapter but I alreday have.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the info.
WIS12AGBNX is incorrect LAN adapter for this model as TV firmware (internal software) recognize following LAN adapters only for wireless connection..
WIS09ABGN
WIS09ABGN2
WIS10ABGN
Please get any of above mentioned LAN adapter, plug it in TV and run Network > wireless to connect the TV to router. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** so but couldn't identify which LA adapter I did need.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome Gordon,
Above mentioned three Samsung LAN adapter will work with your TV so try any one. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
Regards,
Shahid.