*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

, i have just bought an i pad air 2 off ebay as new, ive

Customer Question

, i have just bought an i pad air 2 off ebay as new, ive plugged in the charger and the apple logo came on 15 seconds and then went off. there isnt a battery s,ign to tell me if the i pad is charged. i have tryed holding the home button and the power button simultaineously but am still getting a blank screen, help please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

,
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
You will need to charge the iPad least 15 minutes and then if it does not power up please follow these steps>

This could be a glitch in the software and the iPad needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down 30 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. If that does not work follow these steps next>
You will need a computer with iTunes software from Apple installed on it. Then please follow these steps,
Connect the USB cable to the iPad but leave the other end of the cable disconnected from your computer's USB port.
While pressing and holding the Home button, connect the USB cable to the computer. The device should turn on.
Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.
When this screen appears you can release the Home button:
Then use iTunes to restore the iPad.
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if this does not work or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.