*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Onkyo receiver tx-nr636 problem with composite video input

Customer Question

Onkyo receiver tx-nr636 problem with composite video input from VHS. Input direct to tv all OK but via Onkyo the picture has jumping frames and bad interference. DVD connected in same way OK. Any ideas?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
,
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. The problem is gonna be with the quality of the video signal from the VHS. The signal is not good enough to use on digital/hdmi, it will only work on analog. You can however use a signal converter from the Onkyo VHS to the tv that will boost the VHS signal to hd quality.
Follow this link converter- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ABNY6BK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not a good start the Onkyo mentioned is not a a VHS player it is the AV Receiver. You do not have appeared to understand the question and I am not happy with your answer and request a refund.

Yes, I understand your issue. The problem is with the signal from VHS. It is not strong enough to pass through the Onkyo Receiver tx-nr636 to the TV quality. You can get refund at any time through customer service. Justanswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I get a good picture and signal through it just has this problem as if the screen is not in sink.

thank you to help.

Lets leave it at that.

Your welcome!
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you very much!