Carl L
Carl L, Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience. Current Company Owner as an IT Specialist in FL.
27991594

clicked on transcription module and this comes on the screen

Customer Question

clicked on transcription module and this comes on the screen "FILE PATH NEEDS TO BE SPECIFIED AS THE ARGUMENT PROGRAMME" THEN THE OPTION TO ok AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Carl L replied 2 years ago.
Carl L :

and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can you explain a little more in detail about this problem such as where you going and getting this error?

Expert:  Carl L replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.