Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

I have Pioneer Amplifer, Pioneer Tape deck Ct-fr1250 and Pioneeer

Customer Question

I have Pioneer Amplifer, Pioneer Tape deck Ct-fr1250 and Pioneeer Reverbertion Unit SR 9,i would like to know the best way to connect the system so that Rerbertion will work.
e/m: *****@******.***.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 years ago.
, . I can help you. Plug the output of the tape player into the input of your reverb unit. Then plug the output of your reverb unit into your amplifier.
That will take the tape signal, apply the reverb, then send it to your amplifier. Let me know how it sounds.