Carl L
Carl L, Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience. Current Company Owner as an IT Specialist in FL.
27991594

I have a Samsung led tv 32" bought in August 2013, at the moment

Customer Question

I have a Samsung led tv 32" bought in August 2013, at the moment there is volume but no picture, the screen is blank (black) as if turned off, can you help please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Carl L replied 2 years ago.
and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Press the Menu Button on the TV or Remote; Do you see anything?
If not, you have a hardware issue with the TV that will require repair. Most likely the LED Drive Board has failed. This board is what provides power to the LED Backlights so you can see the picture of the LCD Screen. If you can provide me with the model number, I can help you locate the replacement Board. If you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself, you can expect to pay just under $200 repair.
Best Regards,
Carl L
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The model number is:

UE32F5000AKXXU