Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I HAVE A GT-E3210B MODEL, WISH TO TRANSFER PICTURES TO LAPTOP

Customer Question

I HAVE A GT-E3210B MODEL, WISH TO TRANSFER PICTURES TO LAPTOP BUT DON`T POCESS A DISC, IS THERE AN ALTERNATIVE WAY AROUNDTHE PROBLEM.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Are those pictures saved in memory card in phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks James for the info.
There are two options, either take the memory card out of phone and plug it in memory card reader that hooked to USB port of computer/ laptop to transfer the pictures as computer will see it as Mass Storage drive/ device in My Computer.
Next option is to go to following Samsung support link and download/ install the "Samsung New PC Studio, PC Sync" software which works up to Windows 7 system then connect the phone to your laptop to transfer the pictures.
http://www.samsung.com/nz/support/model/GT-E3210XKTTNZ
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.