Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

The stylus of my new Galaxy Note 4 has got lost in outside

Customer Question

The stylus of my new Galaxy Note 4 has got lost in outside fall mishap. Phone seems fine. What replacement will work (earlier models, Wacom third party offerings) I am in Sudbury Suffolk UK
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.Any stylus would actually work they are not specific to the phone in any way. If you want the same type you can get one here: Click Here
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I shouldn't have said stylus I should have said S pen -- my error. Ordered an s pen for a Galaxy 3 from Amazon.co.ukk. The only place I can get the one that ships with Note 4 is Australia - not even in the same hemisphere. Let you know when I get the replacement and if it works

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
The S pen is actually a stylus which is why the one I sent you has both pen and stylus in the name. Amazon usually ships world wide unfortunately I was not able to find an Australian based seller when I sent you that.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Freddy -- must have sounded like I was teaching my grandmother to suck eggs. Not intentional. The replacement should ber here tomorrow and we'll see how we go. Thanks *****

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
No worries, and You're welcome Peter let me know the results when you can.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still waiting for delivery of replacement - might be later today but more likely Tuesday. Will email you when I've got it

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Take all the time you need, if you got an email asking you to come back they are automated I have no control over them going out.
.