*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

, i am trying to connect my iphone to my samsung sound bar

Customer Question

hi, i am trying to connect my iphone to my samsung sound bar but it will not connect. (3 days ago it connected and worked perfectly).....Yes i have tried turning both devices on and off again :)
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Try this on your iPhone first please>

Please follow these steps>

Step 1:
Tap Settings.

Step 2:
Tap General.

Step 3:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset.

Step 4:
Tap Reset Network Settings.

Step 5:
You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.

Step 6:
Wait while your iPhone resets its network settings.

Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPhone will also automatically restart. Then Reset the Sound bar by powering it off and then pressing and holding the STOP button until the front of the Sound bar displays 'INIT OK'. Power on the Sound bar and then try connecting the Sound bar to your iPhone again.
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it still says it is unsuccessful and my husbands iphone says the same, which suggests it could be the sound bar?

okay, did you try and Reset the Sound bar by powering it off and then pressing and holding the STOP button until the front of the Sound bar displays 'INIT OK'. Power on the Sound bar and then try connecting the Sound bar to your iPhone again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

your a genius thank you :)

Your welcome!
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my answer positively.
Thank you very much!Laughing