Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

im following kindle instructions to create a new account from

Customer Question

im following kindle instructions to create a new account from my computer it tells me to go to www.kindle.com/account but it wont let me get on it what can I do
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

To start using your Kindle, you will need Amazon account and wifi connection.
To create Amazon account please use the procedure below -
1. On your computer open the webpage below to register Amazon account - click here
2. Enter all information required (your email, mobile phone, password, credit card information on the next page).
3. When done, connect your Kindle to wifi
4. Use your Amazon account to register your Kindle.
Here is a official Amazon video about registration process, please check it - click here
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have regesterd on amazon now how do I since my kindle to my computor

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your reply.
The next step will be to connect your Kindle to wifi. Do you have wifi router?
If yes, on your Kindle, you will be prompted with the available wifi networks. Select your wifi network, enter password ***** required and tap "Connect". When done, the next step will be to enter the Amazon account information you registered on the Amazon website (procedure I have provided you with in my previous answer).
If you just want to transfer data from your computer to Kindle, use USB cable to connect it. Your computer will recognize your Kindle as a new device.
Let me know if you have difficulties please. I'll be happy to provide more help if needed.
Regards,
Todd

Susan,

You don't need to open a new question. Just use "Reply to Expert" button to continue conversation with me.

Thanks,

Todd