Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

have just bought a motorola model G, cant find where to insert

have just bought a motorola model G, cant find where to insert sim card. ( no instructions) can you help please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

To insert SIM card remove the back cover. If your Motorola G is 1st generation check the right upper corner for SIM slot (check the picture below).

With the gold contacts facing down, push the first SIM until it clicks.
1st generation use regular SIM card, 2nd generation microSIM card.
Motorola G second generation have usually two sim card slots, one in the right upper corner and second slot in the left upper or left lower corner (depending of version model).
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

appears to only have micro sim slot, does this mean there is no way to use regular sim?

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for your reply.
If you phone have only micro SIM card slot, to use your regular SIM card you will have to cut it.
You can ask your provider to do that for you or to replace your regular with the microSIM card or you can cut it by yourself.
If you decide to cut it, here is a picture that will help you to do that (it's in original size, so you can print it) -
Or, there is a SIM card cutter on the market. Here is an offer I found for you on the Amazon - click here
Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more help. I'll be happy to help with any follow up questions.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you

You're very welcome Jeff. I'm glad if I could help.
Thanks for using our service.
Kind Regards,
Todd