Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a Panasonic Typewriter which is manual not electric.

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Typewriter which is manual not electric. The Typewriter is fine, but
I need a Ribbon Cassette for printing and I cannot find one. The model is KX.R194.
It is a few years old now but still working brilliantly, apart from the Ribbon Cassette which
I cannot find. Any ideas !
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
You can buy it from here: Click Here This seller ships world wide even though they are based in the USA.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.