Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I CAN NOT GET THE CODE NUMBER ON MY I PAD

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Which code are you referring to please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The 4 didt code to get one drive to work
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
one drive requires a microsoft account to use it Colin
Are you able to sign into your Microsoft account?
Is this the issue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can not sign into Microsoft account
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Colin
When you attempt to reset your password, what exactly happens?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,