Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

, can you help please? My Ipad has stopped working the

Hi, can you help please?
My Ipad has stopped working the screen seems to have frozen, when I tap on any of the icons none will open, however I see there seems to be a new app trying to install, it has been like this for the past few days, I was hoping it would complete fairly soon, but no it has frozen.
How to I get rid of this app (not too sure what its for, maybe microsoft office and word, can't be sure. Your help would be greatly appreciated
***** *****
mob ***********
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

FANTASTIC...all working ok now, thank you so much

Dorothy

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you