Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic Streamium WAC700 wireless music center with

I have a Panasonic Streamium WAC700 wireless music center with to further stations but the main unit wont boot up it just keeps saying boot up please wait
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To check, you cannot access any of the menus on the device correct?
Nothing responds when you press any of the keys (Up or Down arrows)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

that's correct nothing responds when I press any keys or the up and down arrows

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Dawn
Remove the power cable and hold the power button down for 35 seconds, then release.
Then connect the power and try to turn it on.
Do you get the same issue?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes there is no change in the message

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Dawn
It is the internal memory that has faulted.
A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to hard restart it.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.