Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Outlook Express on my iMac has disconnected from Google. Help

Customer Question

Outlook Express on my iMac has disconnected from Google. Help please.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you say it has disconnected, what is the exact error and issue you encounter? Tell me please the error message it gives you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cannot receive emails on the page. Can send though. In the bottom r.hand corner it shows "last synced at 23.30 on 23-2-15

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
If you open your internet browser and go to www.gmail.com
then sign in there, do you see the emails you are missing?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,