Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

my e-mails are not being received by receipients.

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which email service you are using? eg: Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail?
and how do you access it? via your internet browser?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I AM USING MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS *****@******.***
.i access my e-mails by internet browser.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, for privacy reasons we block email addresses so I just need to know which email service it is please eg: Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Richard, Engineer
Experience: Electronics Engineer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i do not need extra help.Please sort out this problem.Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YOU CAN SEND THE REMOTE BUT I HAVE NOT GOT TIME SO IT HAS TO BE QUICK.I f can not sort it out let me know.I am not going to take on the service contract.because i can not afford it.Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
.Thank you
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
It will give you an ID and a Password.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have tried downloading the support team viewer and it is not working.thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
What is the error you receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can not t give you my id or password.my computer is controlled nhs england.Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then tell me which email service you use please