Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

why does the printer properties epson l210 on windows 8.1 are

Customer Question

why does the printer properties epson l210 on windows 8.1 are not as much as it is on windows 7?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, you want to know why there are less options in the printer properties within windows 8.1 then there is in windows 7.
Is this correct?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes help me

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, the driver is limited for windows 8, but most of the properties are available via other methods.
What is it you are missing that you require?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

almost everything ther is on windows 7.....how can i get it?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You cant via the properties as the driver is designed for windows 7, this is what I initially said. You cannot change whats within the driver.
But give me an example of what you are needing please.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,