Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

, my Kodak "ESP C315" is producing either very poor quality

Customer Question

Hello, my Kodak "ESP C315" is producing either very poor quality prints or none at all. Oddly enough the photocopy function appears to be working well enough. I generally use the photocopy & print functions e.g. documentation, photographs, etc. I have used the maintenance cleaning tool. This worked for a short while only.
Thanks, Malcolm.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which version of windows you are using Malcolm?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 7. M

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
click start, devices and printers, right click the printer and choose printer properties.
Then print a test page there and tell me how it appears please.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,