Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am unable to connect to my smart hub on my tv. I can on

Customer Question

I am unable to connect to my smart hub on my tv. I can on my laptop and iPad. The problem is not the Internet connecton please advise
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is te error you get when it fails to connect?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Network set up complete.cannot connect to the Internet.
I have contacted my internet provider and they confirm it is the TVs because I can connect via my iPad and laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, it can be a number of things in between
First, power off the TV and your internet modem
Then wait 5 minutes
Power on the internet modem and wait 5 minutes
Power on your TV and tell me if it can now connect
Let me know the results please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I have just been informed that the Samsung central server is down.
This is why, they are working on it as we speak.
We need to allow a few hours for them to bring this up and your TV then works
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just paid £27 to be told that Samsung server is down. Not happy
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I understand, I am only a technician here, I have no control over this, and I can only tell you the cause of this issue.
Please do not shoot the messenger, and I hope you consider this when rating my service.
If you need anything else, please let me know
Richard, Engineer
Experience: Electronics Engineer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
oh ok, so you just made a complaint about me and gave me the worst possible rating.
I saved you all the hassle of finding out the problem for yourself, so you know the issue, and I told you I am just a technician, but instead you rate my service as bad, indicating to this website I provided a rude and unhelpful service.
I don't believe this is how people should work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who can I spak to in person at justanswer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
In regards to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stopping my 3 month membership
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

you need to email***@******.*** for all your customer service questions. Let me know if you have any difficulties please

And if you can tell me please why you felt I deserved a Bad rating on my service, that is appreciated as I do not see how I provided a rude or unhelpful service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It was not you and I have changed my rating. It was the overall service that they get you to sign up for 3 months without any option. I thought it was just £27 one off payment.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ah ok, you do choose to join the subscription or just do the one off payment.
If you joined the subscription, email***@******.*** to stop it
They will stop if for you
If you get any issues with this, please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just emailed them as requested to STop the membership. Thank you