Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

, My samsung smart tv has been working perfectly fine,

My samsung smart tv has been working perfectly fine, but since yesterday it is unable to connect to the internet. It connects from the tv to the hub but can't connect online so only local access.
I use a dongle, the internet is woking on my laptop, phone, ipad etc so no issue with the internet. I have a bt hub 40gb.
I have tried rebooting the tv, hub several times still no joy, I have changed the DNS settings etc, still nothing.
Can you please advuse?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Its not your TV, the Samsung servers that manage this are currently down and have been for some time. Samsung are working on this and are expected to have the servers up and running within 24 hours.
It is not an issue with your network or your TV, and once Samsung have the central servers up, your TV will again connect automatically.
I am really sorry about this, and if you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Richie, could you tell me where I can find confirmation of this is there a notice or communication anywhere that will confirm this?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I know this via colleges and that I have 100's of customers all day with this problem, but found this which was last updated 2 hours ago
http://www.myce.com/news/smart-tv-mayhem-for-sony-and-samsung-users-after-central-servers-go-down-75137/
Feel free to ask if you would like more information please