Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I recently had a problem with my SKY HD box so the Sky technician

I recently had a problem with my SKY HD box so the Sky technician carried out a rebuild with me over the phone. That sorted out that problem but since then whenever I turn my Panasonic TV on for the first time I onky get a picture and no sound. If I switch it off and on again then it is fine. Does anyone know why?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Is the Sky HD box connected to HDMI input of TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shahid
Yes it is.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the info.
It seems HDMI handshake (communication) issue between Sky box and TV HDMI processors and hopefully reset will help to resolve the problem, please unplug TV and Sky box power cords from wall socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, turn them On and check picture and sound.
Please reply back with the result or if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.