Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We bought a Samsung UE55HU8500 from ***** ***** back in December,

Customer Question

We bought a Samsung UE55HU8500 from ***** ***** back in December, and and deeply disappointed with the sound at lower frequencies vibrating sounding dull (particularly noticeable, for example, in the Wolf Hall music!). Are Samsung trying to find a workaround for this please? Thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
I'm sorry you are having trouble with the TV sound.
Please reply back if you wish to try an alternate way to get better sound?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shahid - feeling really frustrated with Samsung. What might you suggest) thank you
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hi Fiona,
I understand the frustration, since all possible things have already been tried out to get better sound from this model but failed so I would suggest to connect a Samsung sound bar (external speaker system) or home theater system to this TV to get normal sound output and mute the TV built in speakers which will hopefully resolve the problem.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.