michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

the screen on my head unit on my pioneer AVIC HD 1BT came out

Customer Question

the screen on my head unit on my pioneer AVIC HD 1BT came out i put my cd in and now it wont close properly can you help please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Customer:

open the cover and remove the disk

Customer:

try to close the front panel without the disk and check for any foreign object preventing it to close.

Customer:

if the front panel closes fine then you may try inserting a different cd disk and let me know if the disk goes in fine or not.

Customer:

press the open/close button the lcd panel and the disk load slot appears.

Customer:

Insert the disk in the slot the disk should be swallowed in with a light push once the disk is fulling in and not visible any more then you press teh open/close button again

Customer:

however once you insert a disk the panel closes automatically.

JACUSTOMER-kc3up7if- : no the problem is the screen wont close at all and is stuck halfway out with disc in
Customer:

you will have to unplug the battery terminal of your car or you can unplug the power cable from the back of the unit and then pull the disk out which is half in,

Customer:

close the panel

Customer:

let me know the status once done