Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Is it possible to transfer from hdd to dvd on BD-8900.If so

Customer Question

Is it possible to transfer from hdd to dvd on BD-8900.If so how and what type of dvd is required.Yours ***** *****
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, you want to make a DVD from the content that is stored on the hard drive that you recorded?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes i have bluray blnc dvd discs

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Raymond
You cant though record the hard disk content to the Bly ray Disks
You record either to the hard disk OR to the Blu Ray disks from the Tuner but not from the hard disk onto a Blu Ray
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.