*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

my wifi will is not coming on but the Ethernet works. can you

Customer Question

my wifi will is not coming on but the Ethernet works. can you tell me what the problem is?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I will need a little more info please...What is the brand and model of the device you are trying to connect to wifi?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

MX box. Android 4.2 operating system with Dual Cortex A9

okay, thank you.Does the name of your wireless network appear on the list of available networks on the MX Box wireless set up menu?What is the brand/model of your router?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Every other things works. My computer, tablet, i pad etc all are working with wifi. The tele worked yesterday with the wifi but is not even showing any list today. All it says is it is connecting but nothing happens.My router is Talk Talk.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The brand is talktalk

okay, thank you.Try this please>Unplug the power cord from the MX Box, then unplug the power cord from your router. Then reconnect both power cords and wait for them to reboot then check the wifi. Let me know if the box connects please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It did not work

okay, do you have the etherenet turned off? see image>
Then check to see if wifi is set to on and your home network is in the list>See image>