Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How can I restore the Applications on my Samsung Ipad. I obviously

How can I restore the Applications on my Samsung Ipad. I obviously pressed
the wrong button when trying to delete something? It will not even switch on now.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Samsung and iPad are two different devices. No problem, I just need to know which of the two you have.
Is it Apple Ipad? With a picture of an Apple on the back of it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. it is a Samsung Tablet

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please remove the charger and hold the power button down for 60 seconds, then release.
Connect the charger and wait 10 minutes.
Then hold the power button down for 6 seconds, release and tell me please if it now starts.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I followed your instructions, it did not start

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Is anything showing on the screen when you connect the charger John?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks John, it confirms the problem
It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.
A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to reinstall it. The fact that we cannot get to the recovery window, confirms it is the memory that shorts out, and causes the device to stall.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the tablet to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.