Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Dear Talktalk, I have a powerline adapter and I have never

Dear Talktalk, I have a powerline adapter and I have never dealt with any of this sort of thing . My husband always did this ,but he passed away a few months ago . So could I please have some help. Margaret mayhead. Account no.(###) ###-####
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please Margaret, what is the issue you are having with the adapter? I can then assist you with this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear *****ie I need too get a signal the my television upstairs i have the adapter but I don't know how it works . Could I please have an enginerMargaret Mayhead

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, are you referring to an aerial signal or an internet signal Margaret?
Would you like me to call you (it is an additional service) else we can continue here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Richie, Thank you for your advice . But I have one of your enginers coming on Tuesday, Which should have been done in the first place.

Thanking you. Margaret Mayhead