Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Just bought an orbit sound sound bar and connected it to my

Customer Question

Just bought an orbit sound sound bar and connected it to my TV being a pensioner I am hard of hearing and hoped it would save me putting subtitles on.It is so much better but is there anyway I can make the speech more distinct than music,background sounds etc. thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No sorry, there is no distinction between the two on the audio file as its played out. You can play with the Treble and Base to see if your model has this, if this helps you, but there is no way to just increase the voice volume. Its not a limitation of the product, but how the sound is produced from the signal.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.