Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a celcus TV. I can not get a picture, when I use the

I have a celcus TV.
I can not get a picture, when I use the remote it changes the solid standby light to a flashing one.
I get no picture i.e it just doesn't kick in....any ideas??
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number off of your TV?
- How old it is and how long it have had the problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

model is DLED32167HD

must be about 15 months old

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the info.
- Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now to see if it helps?
If it doesn't work then we know that TV has got internal failure and possible cause is either power supply board or main processor board failure. It needs further troubleshooting to check output volts of power supply board with multimeter which will help to determine what board is bad, if power supply output volts such as 5V, 12V etc are available then main board of TV will need to be replaced.
Power supply and main board is available at following ebay links...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAIN-BOARD-17MB82-1a-260912-FOR-32-CELCUS-DLED32167HD-/261787221592?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf3bbfe58
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VESTEL-17IPS19-5-POWER-SUPPLY-BOARD-32-CELCUS-DLED32167HD-/251850278175?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa372451f
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.