*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have just installed a new home BT hub,and cannot connect

Customer Question

I have just installed a new home BT hub,and cannot connect my Canon MG 6450 to the wireless network.How do I get the printer on the network?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

You will have to rest the network settings on the printer and then set up as new with the BT Hub settings found on the BT Hub label.

Restoring your PIXMA MG6450 network settings back to the factory default settings

If you need to reset your network settings back to factory default, for example if you change your access point, you can do so by following these instructions.

Press the [Home] button (A) on the printer. [MASTER]

Use the [[MASTER] ] button (A) to navigate to the [Setup] icon.

2. Press the right function button (B).

Step 3 1. Use the [[MASTER] button (A) to select [DeviceSettings] and press the [OK] button. [MASTER]

Step 4 1. Use the [[MASTER] button (A) to navigate to [Reset settings] and press the [OK] button. [MASTER]

2. Use the [[MASTER] button (A) to navigate to [LAN settings only]. 3. Press the [OK] button.

4. When the [Reset setting?] screen appears, use the [[MASTER] button to navigate to [Yes].

5. Press the [OK] button. [Processing….Please wait momentarily] will be displayed.

6. When complete, press the [OK] button. The wireless network settings have been reset back to factory default settings. Press the [Home] button to return to the home screen. The network settings have been reset back to factory default settings.

Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!