*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

how do i make the picture brighter

how do i make the picture brighter
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
MENU > Picture
Select one of the settings below from the Picture menu to display the slide bar for the selected
setting. Adjust the value by pressing the ¡ or £ button on your remote. Choose a different setting by
pressing the button. Adjusted values are applied to the current source and picture mode.
● Brightness> Try Now
Adjusts the overall brightness.
These settings can be found on page 164>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE MANUAL< Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!