Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Panasonic DMR-PWT530 Freeview / DVD / BluRay recorder stores

Customer Question

My Panasonic DMR-PWT530 Freeview / DVD / BluRay recorder stores programmes with a lovely but REALLY irritating man giving commentary for the visually impaired on every recording I have
Please can you advise how to silence him? Or have I not read the small print and bought the wrong item???
Have tried to do factory re-boot but to no avail
Thank you SO much
Yours
Jane
(everything in my house is either Panasonic or Apple...!)
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you Press the audio button on the remote (just right of the text button) and select the other audio track. Check Menu/Settings/Language/Audio Description is set to disable
This should then stop it
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.