Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Memory card is write protected is on my camera when I switch

Memory card is write protected is on my camera when I switch it on my camera is a Nikon Coolpix S2500 what have I pressed wrong heeelp
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Take the memory card out and on the side you see a very small slide switch with the word Lock with a downward arrow.
Slide the switch UP and this will unlock it from being write protected.
Once done, you can then put it back in the camera and use it again.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.