Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a referance no:SRX1283339956ID

Customer Question

I have a referance no:SRX1283339956ID,I emailed you as I have forgotton my password ***** my Nokia lumia 520 so cannot download my apps,have,nt been able to for the last two weeks,I could do before ,my son used my phone occasionally before he left for Australia to live ,so a heart breaking time also stressful,this is now getting me down not being able to download my APPS.I was asked when I contacked Microsoft the other day to pay ,Im an OAP so this came as a shock,but Abby Lawson who was very good to me said she could do it for £10,but I didnt want to give my banking details,but Im so desperate to get sorted.My laptop was bought and set up for me so as for the password ***** I have never used because I have never needed to is nowhere in my head,apparantly there is also another email address on my laptop of *****@******.***,I didnt know about this until Abby told me .Please can you help me I have the cable to my phone at the ready.Is there anyway I can cancel my Microsoft account and set up a new one with you? Yours Sincerely ***** *****

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.

Hello Linda! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have a windows or mac computer?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your account password ***** through your computer with you, then you can enter it on the phone?

Or is it okay to reset the phone, so that you can re-set it up with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wish to cancel my account
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can I still sort this now I need it to be done on my Nokia Lumia 520

I'm sorry. Did you see my questions in my previous reply:

1. Do you have a windows or mac computer?

2. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your account password ***** through your computer with you, then you can enter it on the phone?

3. Or is it okay to reset the phone, so that you can re-set it up with a new password ***** want?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,