Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

My elite 507 won't work tonight. My 16 yr old went running

Customer Question

My elite 507 won't work tonight. My 16 yr old went running on it, he elevated it while running. Then the speed increased itself and he had to pul the emergency stop. Now it will not start up. It's still on the elevated position with all the lights flashing and it refused to start.
If you could help I would ve very happy.
Thanks. Lisa
Limerick.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I will wait a little longer
But I would appreciate your assistance asap
Lisa
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Very sorry about the delay you have had Lisa.
First, to be sure, is the Saftey key placed on the saftey key holder as it wont start unless it is?
Please let me know