Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Re Sony KLV21SR2 I am frustrated as on the screen top left

Re Sony KLV21SR2
I am frustrated as on the screen top left , there is always a sign i.e. AV1 underneath this is an outline of a screen with an arrow pointing into the screen coming from the left , on the right of this 'screen' another 1.
The result of this is I can never read sport scores as they are on top left , and it is distracting when watching anything else. Is there anyway this annoying block to viewing can be removed please ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Press the info button (should be marked with an i, i+ or a ? mark) on the TV remote control, you might need to press it twice, as the first press might display a clock in the bottom left hand corner.
Does this remove it?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it did -thank you, now it just shows a rather large info re the Channel in use , at least it is not as bright as the former , and it may be possible to read through it. =- the film watching is improved at least !

Sorry it took me so long to answer - I am 83 and disabled Computer upstairs . tele downstairs so unable to run!! -

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thats ok Yvonne!!
Good it is now removed.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.