Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I inadvertantly clicked on zero instead of the channel I wanted.

I inadvertantly clicked on zero instead of the channel I wanted. Now All the pictures have gone. All channels say "no information".
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number off of your TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

LE32B551A6W

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Jean for the info.
Is TV hooked to any satellite/ cable box or aerial/ antenna plugged in TV for local channels?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Please reply with bit details, Is TV hooked to aerial for local channels or any satellite box connected to TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the aerial is plugged in. no satellite box

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, have you tried to run auto store option in TV menu so TV can scan available channels through aerial?
Please reply back with the result.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no, I cannot get any picture or words on the screen. I just get those jazzy black annd white dots.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Do you get "no information" message on the screen along with black & white dots noise?
If so, please press Menu on TV remote and go to Channel option and select Auto Store option and press OK to run it, TV will start scanning available channels and it may take few minutes to finish.
Do you get local TV channels on TV now?
Please reply back with the result.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Brilliant. All terrestrial channels are there now, OK. ie back to normal. thank you enormously, Jean.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Excellent Jean, glad to know that problem is resolved, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.