Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Kodak c315 PRINTER keeps putting message up that print head

Kodak c315 PRINTER keeps putting message up that print head is not in properly, have removed and replaced it several times
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the power from the printer and wait 10 minutes to let all residue power leave.
Then power on the printer, turn it on and tell me please if you still get the error.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have done that, still got error

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, now remove and replace the print head.
Does it still give the error?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, error still there

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
The print head has then failed and will need replacement sorry.
You are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
If the warranty has expired, you can get a replacement print head from my link below
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kodak-Printhead-Original-Office-Series/dp/B0044OD0NW
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.