Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Panasonnic DVD Recorder DMR-EX79EB comes up with a message

Customer Question

My Panasonnic DVD Recorder DMR-EX79EB comes up with a message on the display of
"E I L" and I can no longer use the "Guide" or the "Function Menu" from the controller. How should I proceed ??
*****@******.***
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you on the player itself, hold the channel up and channel down buttons for 6 seconds then release.
this should bring you to the setup menu. Complete this and when you have, tell me if the player now functions correctly please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ritchie,

Have held the channel Up and Down buttons for six seconds and it has made no difference what ever. I still cannot make the 'Guide' or the "Function Menu" operate from the Controller. What do you now recommend I do ?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Did it enter the setup menu when you did that Anthony?