Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My LUMIX DMC C-tz3 memory bank is full what do I do to empty

My LUMIX DMC C-tz3 memory bank is full what do I do to empty it .
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.

Hello Barry! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. It is not letting you taking photos right?

How did you clear your card?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just by pressing delete all
Thank you. With the memory card inserted in the camera, can you please go to MENU / PLAY Menu the camera, then go to the FORMAT option, and confirm YES in order to format the memory card, then check. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not very quick at this
That's okay. Please take your time. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is that the button in the middle of the circle

Yes, it's the button in the middle of the circle. Then you use the buttons Left / Right / Up / Down to move around all the menus / sub-menus.

You can click on the website below for the manual of the camera; it provides all the instructions and illustrations:

http://panasonic.ae/en/manuals/DMC-TZ3.pdf

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have something Else to say too you ,when I turn it on its all foggey and In color

I'm sorry. Do you mean the camera's screen looks bad now? You can try this: turn off the camera, then remove battery for a minute, then reinsert it, then turn on, and check. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi i am back,when I turn on my camera The screen Is all pink with images in the background. Taking the batters out did not work.

I'm sorry, the original problem was that memory bank is full. The screen issue is new right? Were you able to try my previous suggestion to format the memory card? Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I did ask two questions,first about memory bank is full and I tould yiou about pinky on the screen.Please could I have the ansewer. Thank you.
You're welcome. This looks like a hardware issue with the screen, but if there is a suggestion, then you will get an email / reply. At the top of this web page, click on the My Questions option
, then at the question "When I turn on my camara it is all pinkey...", click on the Relist option there.

, and/or relist the screen issue at the website below:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/electronics/90lqc-when-turn-camara-pinkey-emergies.html

Please do not wait; you will get an email message when there is a response. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know what is wrong now it my lens it has broken inside it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know what is wrong now,It is my lens it is broken iside it.so I do not need help any more,and i cancel thank you.
You're welcome. OK, we have cancelled the 2nd question about the pinky screen issue. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you very much for your patience.