*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I am trying to reset my Galaxy ace phone and I am asked to

I am trying to reset my Galaxy ace phone and I am asked to remove the Samsung account when I try I am asked for a password. I do not know the password. Can you help please.
My mobile number is ***********
John
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is Randy. I will assist you.
You can use the hard keys to reset and bypass the password. Follow these steps please. ..remove and reinstall the battery to turn it off.
Step 2
With the phone still off, press and hold the Home, Volume Up and Power buttons all together until you see the Android developer menu appear
Step 3
Use the Volume Down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and then press the Home key to select it.
Reset 2
Step 4
Use the Volume Down key to scroll to Yes - delete all user data and then press the Home key to select it.
Reset 3
Step 5
Use Volume Down to highlight reboot system now and the press the Home key to select it.
The phone will then reboot to its factory settings.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Randy

Thank you for your help which has reset my mobile. This was done as I was unable to install an app due to lack of internal memory space. But I had 3.68 Gb of space on the SD.

I have now installed the required App and now the internal memory is down to 133mb. I understood a reste would allow me to install Apps on the SD card.

I am still unable to specifically install or store items on the SD card.

Any suggestions? Thanks again John B

Unfortunately, this is probably due to the type of apps. Some will only load to phone storage.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Randy

I guess I will have to get an SD with more capacity.

That's all for now Bye

Thank you. Please take a moment to rate my service.