Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have just got Skype unlimited package but wheni try to call

Customer Question

I have just got Skype unlimited package but wheni try to call a mobile or landline although it connects up on my computer or laptop the call is not getting to the number to to which I am I am calling
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when you try to call? Do you get a specific message?
and are you calling another country?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the message I am getting back is the person you are trying to call I have is unavalibe but I tried my own landline number and also my sister home number but its just the same

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, have you made sure the country is set correctly when calling Blanche?
This you see at the top when dialing the number
Check this and let me know please
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,