Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Sony Bravia TV Model KDL-26EX302 My problem is that

I have a Sony Bravia TV Model KDL-26EX302 My problem is that for some unknown reason I cannot read any writing at the very bot***** *****ne of the screen as in when they read the news and you have the global monetary information or global disaster etc - how can I fix that? I have tried to go into picture setting and chose standard etc but nothing works Please help me Jacqueline
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please press Screen Mode button on TV remote to get different size option and select that gives you best fit picture in screen.
Screen mode button is third below the power button and in row where i-manual and Scene buttons located on TV remote.
Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.