michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My lumix memory bank is full

Customer Question

My lumix memory bank is full
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Customer:

Turn off the camera power and remove the memory card from the camera

Customer:

now power on the camera and set playback and view mode to see built-in memory pictures as you view them you will have the option to delete or format the internal memory you can choose one of them back up your internal memory pictures using a usb cable to your computer and then you can format the internal memory.

Customer:

this way you can empty the internal camera memory and you can connect the memory card to a computer save the pictures on the computer and then you can format the memory card to empty and reuse it again

Customer:

I hope this helps however if you find any problem following the steps feel free to ask and i will assist you further.

Customer:

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further