michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ9. I cannot find in the instruction

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ9. I cannot find in the instruction manuals how to download my pictures onto my computer which runs Windows 7. I have the lead etc. that came with the camera, do I need another lead or accessory to be able to do this. Please advise.
Can you please send me simple detailed instructions please as I need to keep visual records of my students practical work.
If this is impossible to do please recommend a reasonably priced compact digital camera that has this facility.
Helen Simonds
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem. There must be a cable already supplied with the camera do you have that, its a usb cable.

Click here for the camera manual

Please remember rating is only required when we are finished fixing the problem.
Use the reply to expert button to continue the conversation further.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do have the original usb cable that came with the camera.

i have attached the camera manual on the above post let me know if you can follow the steps by the manual however if there is a problem let me know i will walk you through.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for sending the advanced features manual. I downloaded it from the net when I first purchased the camera and have tried many times to follow the instructions on page 176 without success.

To print the pictures on the camera I put the memory card from it into my printer and printed them by that method. However I do need to store them on my computer or on a CD and I have not been able to find a way to doing this so that I can use them at a later date. My computer does not have a slot to take a memory card, it only has a slot to take a CD.

computers don't come with memory card readers however you can either order it online or you can visit a computer store and get one its a small device comes with a usb cable simple to connect and use.

open the link and watch the video how to connect and use a card reader

Video link click here

To order a card reader online you can open the below link

Click here to order online

if you need any more info feel to ask.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further