Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Name is***** of***** Prestwick KA9

My Name is***** of***** Prestwick KA9 1HR, UK.
1) I have recently purchased an Epson XP - 520 and think that it is registered with you, however, I'm not sure if I completed all of the form or still had to complete 1 or 2 more parts. You'll gather that I'm not the world's best computer user!! Please confirm registration is OK or send me the section still to be completed.
2) I tried to get the re-fund of £ 60.00 relating to the purchase of this printer and an additional set of ink but am not sure if that was properly completed either. Please advise me if I need to do anything further.
3)I want to carry out some scanning and note that I need to load both Epson Scan and Epson Event Manager. I have tried to get these via your website but am not positive if I'm getting your version or that from a sales company.
Can you please me links to those products with simple instructions re loading them.
Many Thanks, Hugh
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question Hugh, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I cannot see any payment or refund details (I am just an engineer here) so for Questions 1 & 2 please call 0845(###) ###-####
For question 3 though I can assist.
You get the programs from my link below
Click me to open
You download all 4 items listed there.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi RichieMe,

You stated that I should download 4 items listed. List is unclear in that there are 4 Bars containing up to 10 drivers / files etc. Should all 10 be loaded? If not, which 4?

Hugh

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard, As I was unsure about your answer, I sent back a query on your response at 17.45 last night and that has not been responded to.
Following receipt of your response, I wil be happy to evaluate your service.
I am not going to be able to respond to you for a considerable time after tomorrow at 10.00 a.m. UK time, so please reply soon.
Hugh
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi Hugh
Sorry I was not online when you replied.
Click on Drivers and you see 4 items there. These are what I would like you to install please.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK Richard,

Your error was that you didn't say "load 4 drivers listed" and I didn't therefore know what to load. I've done what you suggested and Scanner appears to be working. Thanks for your service.

Hugh

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Hugh, the link was meant to go straight to the drivers, I see now it did not (issue on that site). Good it is now working.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.