michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

i have a second hand sharp xe - a203 cash register.How

Customer Question

i have a second hand sharp xe - a203 cash register.
How do I reset and get rid of the "entry error" and "ej full" messages ..... avoiding buying a new one but no clear instructions and I have been playing with it for 3 three weeks now. One step forwards three steps backward. Then to add my own departments and prices.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Customer:

turn on the cash register power.

Customer:

now turn on the key to the X1/Z1 posirtion.

Customer:

Press 700 and the fullstop button and the X button and Trns button on the numeric pad it will print a report

Customer:

and this will clear the memory.

Customer:

if you have the manual you can refer to the page # *****

Customer:

let me know if you find any problem following the steps.

Customer:

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. This is a start but how then do i re-program my own descriptions and prices., I only need three departments/prices at the moment. i think???

do you wish to reset the machine and then re-do the entire programming with new departments and sub entries
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes . The till memory is cleared but still need help to reset and use. Is there a telephone number i can use to contact you. The till is in an outdoor trailer and frankly i am struggling to have the device with me when on line.

If not please advise how best to move forward and acknowledge via email..

I am not stisfied at the moment - your knowledge is fine but the service is not proving practically useful. Currently my boss is screaming at me about this till and I put faith in this seervice which we both feel was a waste of money just now.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not recieving email notifications when you respond???

please open the below link for the manual for the cash register
scroll down to page 1-1 thats shows the process of a master reset followed by steps for programming
http://www.manualowl.com/m/Sharp/XE-A203/Manual/376813
let me know if you have any questions